Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Schedule problems

rgarand
Booster
Hello all,

We are having a major problem with certain doors in our door schedule. the majority of the parameters are not only uneditable, but they are not showing up in the schedule. Notice the attached sketch with the dashs --- in the fields where data should be. I have tried many different things from removing the original xml file from the drawings and reinserting to changing parameters in the plan instead of the schedule.

Only a few doors actually have editable fields. Some of the doors that have uneditable fields are: D1 Metal 10 and D2 Commercial Door 10.

I have no idea what could possibly be wrong here. Any help will be appreciated.
Robert J. Garand
ArchiCAD USA 27-Build 5001 USA FULL
Windows 10 Prof (64 bit) - Intel i9-10920X CPU 3.50 GHz - 128 GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
1 REPLY 1
Andy Thomson
Advisor
If you compare parameters to be scheduled among the doors in your project, are they consistent? They will need to be to share the same field in your schedules, afaik. One of the reasons for using the same family of doors for scheduling purposes - you can add common parameters if they are not there - but this may not be the problem.
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro