Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door, Window, Dimension line is being segmented

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Archicad lovers,
I am having an issue with my DWG export. The DOOR, WINDOW & Dimension lines are exported as segmented lines. see fig -2 That is too wired. I used the available saving option (for example : convert objects to blocki, convert complex elements to block, etc) See fig -1
When I open the exported file full drawing show as a block. Than I need to explode the block. after exploding all hatch remain as individual lock. that is goo. But door, window and dimention are showing as exploded lines. I can't share this dwg file to other autocad user. That would be very problematic for them.

Can you please share your experience 0r solution regarding this issue . Here is the link for my archicad pln file adn exported dwg file.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AweLWMou0BNHmQI5pnePgRZJpy7CEIej?usp=sharing
Sincerely Avishiplu
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
Strange, that your provided file has all elements grouped as one block. You have to explode it to get into another blocks.

I cannot get the same result - all elements are saved as separate blocks.

Which version of ArchiCAD it is?