Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Is there any software that is compatible with the ArchiCAD SAF format?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for information on the compatibility of Archicad's SAF format with other software. So far, I have not found any official information about the compatibility of this format in the Archicad documentation.

I started using the structural analytical model hoping to use it in etabs, sap2000, robot or tekla, but none of them are compatible.

I have found that SCIA software is compatible with SAF, but unfortunately, it is not available in my region. I've also seen mentions of RISA, but it seems like it's abandonware and hasn't been updated in a while.

Does anyone know if Archicad's structural analytical model system is of any use? Maybe I can use that model within Archicad to do calculations without resorting to other software?

Any suggestions or recommendations would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Operating system used: Windows 10

2 REPLIES 2
runxel
Legend

You can see the compatible software on the offical website.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

@runxel wrote:

You can see the compatible software on the offical website.

Excuse me, I think I forgot to say that I need to use the saf file for structural analysis and verification programs, and in that website I don't recognize any that work for those characteristics, maybe just Scia, but since I can't test it, I'm not sure if it is. a software that works on the verification of the structural sustainability of a work.

Setup info provided by author