Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Listing global coordinates of walls?

Karl Wir_n
Enthusiast
Hi!
Is there a way to list the coordinates of the insertion points of walls? In the GDL Reference guide (pg.339, section Wall parameters - available for Doors/Windows, listing and labels) I find a global parameter called WALL_POSITION (absolute coordinates of the wall
array with 3 columns: x, y, z, which means the position of the wall’s starting point relative to the project origin). This is exactly what I would like to have in a text file, for all walls in my project.
However I can't find this as an option when setting up a list. Has anyone out there got a clue how to get the information i want out of Archicad?
Karl W
0 REPLIES 0