Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Saving to autocad from layout book in AC 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are trying to set up some conversion files so we can convert our AC10 files to autocad for our clients. I'm setting publisher and I'm choosing the layout sheets to save as autocad files but when I do that I loose the autonumbering as you can see in the pdfs. How can I fix this?

Any help would be great,
Michele
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone else ever had this happen wehn saving from V10?

We need to figure this out before we can work for our new possible client. I can't get the autonumbering that happens in archicad to stay put once it is saved to autocad. I'm saving from the plotmaker part of V10 to publisher

Thanks for any help,
Michele
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Michele,
is this a file which has been started in v9 and got converted to v10? If so, it looks like the section markers of v9 are not working as they should. There was a change to the GDL coding of crossreferences in v10 (due to merging PM). I suppose you could try to change the section markers to the default v10 ones and test that. When we were setting our v10 templates up I have completely reprogrammed all the markers...
::rk
Anonymous
Not applicable
I started a new one with our V10 template that works great in archicad. When we made our new template I think we converted from our V9 template and then had to change the autonumbering ids in all our interior elevations and dwg titles. When I saved this new file made with a V10 template, the interior elevation tags themselves (the ones on the floor plans) keep their autonumbering numbers and work fine. The drawing titles revert back to the jibberish of #DrgID. I guess I need to look at the coding for the drawing titles. see pdf

Thanks,
any other help,
Michele