Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

composit wall info

Anonymous
Not applicable
is there a way to extract.... print... view... create a scedule of composite walls....or merely view the information attached to composite walls.... need to be able to list/edit parameters (further than the wall list)

tried the wall list already... not sure how to organize or edit the info given here (ie: fill, volume, height, area, ect. <---- how can i +/- categories listed to edit to the ones i need)

perhaps it was a lack of pre-thought.... but this 15 story building has A LOT of walls..... i have created the 20 different wall types on a separate drafting story in hopes i could use this to lighten the load of what the program has to go thru to extract the info i desire....

is this even clear what i am asking for?
h-e-l-p
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
No?

But, read the doc "Calculation Guide". I think you are looking for what is called property objects or property scripts.