Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

export from ArchiCAD 10 to Artlantis

Anonymous
Not applicable
pleas help me! i don't understand how to export from Archicad 10 to art.lantis?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
urmas wrote:
pleas help me! i don't understand how to export from Archicad 10 to art.lantis?
First you need Art•Lantis installed (with the Art•Lantis ~ Out add on in the ArchiCAD add-ons folder.
Next generate the 3D veiw required and choose File>Save As>Art•Lantis.

I understand that Art•Lantis Render only works upto Version 9. With ArchiCAD 10 you need R or Studio
Karl Ottenstein
Philip wrote:
I understand that Art•Lantis Render only works upto Version 9. With ArchiCAD 10 you need R or Studio
...and the current Artlantis R or Studio "out" plug-in is not part of the ArchiCAD or Artlantis package: it must be downloaded from the Abvent web site. Following the installation instructions after downloading is essential.

For more questions, please visit the Artlantis forums in general, and the import and plug-in forum in particular:
http://www.abvent.com/support/forum/liste.php?fid=atl_import_us
[link above is to English version]

Cheers,
Karl

PS They also got rid of the dot/star between Art and lantis for R and Studio, perhaps to make web searches easier? 😉
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Djordje
Ace
Karl wrote:
PS They also got rid of the dot/star between Art and lantis for R and Studio, perhaps to make web searches easier? 😉
You mean • (ALT0149) ? 😉
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen