Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

limits of google warehouse objects?

Geof Gainer
Booster
I have a mac. Is it worth getting Parallels to run Windows AC so I can download Google Warehouse objects?

Depends on how much I need the objects, I know. But do GW objects show up well in plan and elevation? How about section?
AC fan since v 7. Currently on AC 26 Build 5003 USA FULL Apple Silicon,. 2022 Mac Studio, 32G ram. OS X 12.6.2
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I was a heavy 3d object user (mostly for rendering purposes) I was a Formfonts subscriber: http://www.formfonts.com/index.php?area=1
For a flat annual fee you get a lot of very good models in various formats, including 3ds and Sketchup.

What I found out was the quality of the models (textures, geometry and low polygon count) and the sheer variety of them more than made up for the annual fee (around 200$ year, if I remember).

My favorite workflow was to convert them into Artlantis objects, where I did all my renderings.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have also used FormFonts. They are a good value compared to other paid model sources.