BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Free standing tub/bath

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone direct me to a modern looking free standing bath or tub for AC11?

Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think download a 3d studio object is the easiest way to find some.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks but something parametric in .gsm format would be better.
If possible?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe you could find something here ?

http://www.objectsonline.com/customer/home.php?cat=734&page=2

Or else, post a picture of what you looking for?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Should be able to find something in that lot.

Thanks again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I may have posted a claw foot bath a while ago - try a search (my search button appears to be broken at the moment, and I don't have the bath any more). It was pretty basic, and not very adjustable, but have a look anyway.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Stuart.
I've found an old freestanding bath that was in an older (version 9.0)Australian Library that comes with Archi-Cad down here. The bath hasnt been included in the newer versions, but it works ok in V11.
Eric Gedney
Participant
Cadimage at www.cadimagetools.com has a set of "Bathroom Fittings" which has a freestanding clawfoot tub. These have some limitations, but are worth the money. Also, I just saw a good toilet and bathtub in the GDL Depository under "Depository/15 Mechanical/Bathroom Fixtures" I have been frustrated with the stock toilet and tub for years and these are the best I have seen. Now if I could just find a symmetrical rounded drop-in tub object, I could move on with my life!

Eric Gedney, Architect
AC10 1183 on Mac
Eric Gedney, Architect

AC24 on Mac Pro
Fran_ois Chatelain
Contributor
There's a lot of free 3D resources available on the net, but the one with the most interesting objects would certainly have to be this one http://archive3d.net/
All objects are categorised, and quite a lot of them are already converted in gsm format.
Have a look!

Cheers
Francois
François Chatelain
Worldwide Digital Imaging
Formerly posting as RanXerox
"A little bump will help blur your reflections"
Learn and get certified!