Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

MEP ORIENTATION help

Milan
Booster

Good evening. I'm trying to use MEP modeler, which is great tool, but found some strange behaviors, for example this, where I try to connect WYE from Vertical pipe to the horizontal sloped pipe that have some angle. Firstly, icon was rotating on standard 90 - 180 - 270. degrees, but somehow, I achieved to make it rotate for my first horizontal angle, please, look at the print screen. Is having some angle. But I can't remember how I done that. Can someone help here?  

Screenshot 2022-11-11 205116.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Milan
Booster

Solved, but this issue should be solved by making this orientation icon more flexible or clever. Solution: Vertical Pipe, must be son if we talk in hierarchical way of the Horizontal, angled and slanted pipe. Make a route from horizontal one, bend it to the vertical, delete bend angle, extend the vertical, and then connect automatically with a WYE piece

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Milan
Booster

Solved, but this issue should be solved by making this orientation icon more flexible or clever. Solution: Vertical Pipe, must be son if we talk in hierarchical way of the Horizontal, angled and slanted pipe. Make a route from horizontal one, bend it to the vertical, delete bend angle, extend the vertical, and then connect automatically with a WYE piece