Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Splines

Anonymous
Not applicable
When a spline is created it seams to not be able to grab after you move a node or stretch it. A copy was was created to use it in more than one area and so now there are multiple splines that can not be deleted. I have already sent and recieved and now am not able to do anything to it because it cannot be selected. How can I get rid of it or select it.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
What version of AC?

I can't duplicate your error in 8.0r3 or 8.1...

Try find and select?

Is it memory leakage?

Try closing and re-opening the file..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Archicad 8.0...
It has been closed and reopened various times.
Find and select doesn't work it only selects those that are able to be grabbed. Also they are coming out on the plot when plotted. They act as if a rebuild is needed...when it is rebuilt though it does not go away.
Maybe it is memory leakage?
Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok...lets try the obvious...Is the layer locked? Do you have permissions for that layer in teamwork?
Anonymous
Not applicable
The obvious has all been checked, it has been chalked up to a phenomenon.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Melissa wrote:
The obvious has all been checked, it has been chalked up to a phenomenon.
a phenomenon? Are you superstitious?

I am still guessing that its a memory leak of sorts. Turn your PC off....and then reboot it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have seen this phenomenon first hand, although not in a while. Probably back to 8.0v1. Have you applied the 8.0 r3/v3 update available from http://tr.graphisoftus.com/?
For what it's worth, I ignored it for a while, couple of days later I was able to select it.
Djordje
Ace
symm wrote:
I have seen this phenomenon first hand, although not in a while. Probably back to 8.0v1.
Yup, sorted out in R3.

Ladies and gentlement - PLEASE include your OS and ArchiCAD version, including the release/version data when posting a problem. My crystal ball is at the workshop ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen