Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Wall profile display differently in Plan vs Section

Elemental_BD
Participant

Hi all,

I've got a complex wall profile I've created, and I wanted to see if there was a method by which I can manipulate the view to display differently in Plan and Section.

I have a cut fill in one of the skins that I only want to display in Section. It runs the entire height of the wall.

2 REPLIES 2
Rajesh Patil
Expert

Try this, 

Design profile wall skins with Core and Finish logic

Open required section and try to use Partial Structure Display with "Without Finishes" option from Pull Down Menu > Document > Partial Structural Display2021-09-29.png2021-09-29 (1).png

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB

Appreciate the response, I've tried that, but it's a cut fill I'm trying to hide whilst showing others.

I've got other finish skins and am using partial structure display.

The issue is the 'finish' fill is overlayed on top of a 'core' fill and using priority settings I can't get the interactions to work properly at the same time in both views. Ideal viewIdeal viewCore Skin missing, funny interactionCore Skin missing, funny interactionCore skin missingCore skin missingIdeal view except for insulation being shownIdeal view except for insulation being shown