Hi everyone. Two years ago we edited the one of the GS doors to suit our needs a bit more. When we did that we copied and renamed all Makros by adding TAS_ infront of it, thinking this would future proof it. That worked fine throughout AC23 and 24 but we realised that in 25 the user interface got messed up. Generally we just added some parameters on some pages but those are gone.
When I remove the Library 25 from the project the changes reappear when we open the object but when going into the object setting we're stuck on the same UI page.
I assumed it would be a GUID problem, so I opened up every Makro and saved it as a new object, which didn't help.