Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Animations

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,
Someone once told me that photorealistic animations could be done here....in ArchiCAD. Is it true? Could one possibly achieve that level of presentation using this software?
Modelling roofs here is chaotic. Ill just post up one of my attempts of roofing for all of you to see. I wonder what im doing wrong though.

Cheers
Think real, think big.......THINK POSITIVE!
2 REPLIES 2
TomWaltz
Participant
Yes, you can do animations in Archicad. You might call them "photorealistic", depending on how life-like you want it to be.

Note that the "animation" is only a walk-through. You will not be able to make anything move in the walk-through (well, OK, a couple objects that are scripted for it, but they are few and far between)
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes you can but it depends what photorealistic is for you.If you find archicad renderings photorealistic enough then yes you can have the same quality in walk throughs or fly throughs.I prefer Artlantis studio for this job for easier and better results but there are other software with results 10 times more photorealistic.