BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

BIMx upload problem

Daniel Lindahl
Contributor

Hi,

Uploading a new project to my public BIMx portal I get the message "upload completed with errors". There is no follow up email with a hyperlink to that project. Since there is no explanation of what the errors are I don't know how to fix it.

After first getting this message I made sure I had the latest update, checked that all my objects were fine and that all drawings were updated, then tried again but still get the same message.

Any suggestions?

Daniel Lindahl

AC24, Windows 11, Dell Inspiron 16+.

cheers
Daniel
-------------------------------------
Daniel Lindahl Architecture
AC24 | Dell Inspiron 16+ | Windows 11
4 REPLIES 4
Botonis
Advisor

Got the same error a couple of days ago. I believe it was a server issue. 

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.

I managed to find the uploaded file in my page on the server and downloaded it to see if it works. It does, but I noticed using the arrow navigation controls for panning, they worked opposite to normal: right arrow to pan left and vice versa. I still sent the link to my client.

cheers
Daniel
-------------------------------------
Daniel Lindahl Architecture
AC24 | Dell Inspiron 16+ | Windows 11

@Daniel Lindahl wrote:

...but I noticed using the arrow navigation controls for panning, they worked opposite to normal: right arrow to pan left and vice versa.

I can't keep up with the desktop, web and mobile device versions and all of their recent updates.

I know the desktop was just updated and now has an option to invert the camera direction.

There may be a similar option in the web version if that has been updated as well.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Roland Szabo
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi, we fixed this upload issue on the server side last week. Barry is right, inverting toggles are available both in the web and desktop versions we're developing parallel. See more in the related article

Roland Szabo
BIMx Product Manager