BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Hiding Detail / Worksheet Boundary Line

scottjm
Advisor

Hi All,

When creating a detail or a worksheet from a floorplan, a dashed boundary line is placed at the marker range boundary. 

I swear I had seen an option in the past to turn this off, but can't find it.  Was I imagining this?

I can't even see what settings actually dictate the boundary line being drawn to be able preset it as a white or invisible linetype.

We are using worksheet to create room layouts (about 100-200), and the addition of that line is affecting the visual output of the drawing, so needs to be removed (refer snip below).  We currently doing it manually, but it's a massive timesink as it keeps adding it everytime we rebuild from source.

I attempted to use a GO to hide it, but it seems GO's don't actually play properly with details or worksheets. 🤦‍♂️

Thanks,

Scott

scottjm_0-1655261940956.png

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe
10 REPLIES 10

Hi Roland, thank you very much for your response. My clients are primarily using PC or Mac desktop.

UPDATE: OK, I have been playing around with the new Bimx update and have got the settings to be where they need to be:

Invert axis in settings

Turn on joystick

Hide Cursor

Thanks you for including the invert axis in settings , very much appreciated.

I would highly recommend just simply creating a Flythrough mode as in AC, for the sake of my clients sanity.

*original message deleted

Cheers,

Paul

AC26
https://www.zendsign.fr/
Learn and get certified!