Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Overriding hotlink module properties

ArchiMind
Advocate

Hello everyone,

I’m interested in knowing is it possible to override  the hotlink module properties in the host file.

For example if I have a module that represents typical floor plan with zone that has a property name room 101, is it possible in host file to override the zone property to room 201,301… depending on the floor that zone is on. 

Cheers,

Stefan Veselinović 

Versions 13 to 25
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
RAM:32GB
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
Windows 11
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Rb1990 

This looks promising, and a very interesting approach.

But to be able to achieve something like this, I would need to create a custom MVO for that. Unfortunately, I haven't got to that part, of how to do it, maybe you could post some kind of tutorial for that?

Cheers,

Stefan

Versions 13 to 25
Windows 11
Rb1990
Contributor

Sorry I just realised that to override the model view options we use the addition that the dutch publisher of Archicad made, i dont think its possible to buy that addition from outside of the Netherlands.

Is it possible to send me the name of the addon, so i could ask local ArchiCad representative to make something for our Balkan region, or even maybe make it International, being that this has a promise that many user would benefit?

Cheers,

Stefan 

Versions 13 to 25
Windows 11
Rb1990
Contributor

The whole package is called Keymember edition, its made by Kubus (dutch) . The addon is also called Archicad Keymember edition. To add properties to the zones its called : 'Inhoud en opmaak zone stempels (Keymember 26) , it would be nice if Graphisoft could also make this feature standard in its package,

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-01-26 om 11.56.04.png