BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Problem render ArchiCAD 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, please help me, I put an photo with render in ArchiCAD 19, and looks green. And before it was not like that, I don't know, maybe I do something in surface settings, or, I don't know? If you know how to resolve that, please response me. Thank you.[/img]

ajutor.png
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
If you are using a physical sky this will affect the overall colouring of your scene.
You can try changing to a different sky or in the details settings for 'Environment > Sun' you can set the colour of your sun - a very pale light blue (almost white but not quite) will give you a nice clean look.

It may not be this but I know this does have an effect.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
No, it's not... I don't know, I try everything, but same...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh wait, if at Sky Setup is None, is perfect, here is photo. But i don't understand where is that green?
help.jpg
Barry Kelly
If the sky setup is not "None" then it is either "Physical" or "HDRI".
both of these have preset values that affect the colour of the sun in the render.
You have a few different skies to choose from in the "Weather Preset" section for physical skies or you can choose a different HDRI image if you are using those.

For both of these sky types you can use the default settings or you can go into the "Detailed" settings and explore the "Environment" section.
There you can tweak the sun colour overriding the default settings.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!