BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Section line visualization

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there,

I'm sure someone has asked this question before but I could not find it anywhere.
Is it possible to see a section line only on one story rather than everywhere?

Cheers
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Claudio:

In the Section Settings dialog box: General > Show on Stories: Home.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
DOH!!!

Thank you very much David

While I got you here, I didn't quite work out what 'entirely in range' and 'partly in range' mean. I imagine the 'entirely in range' is related to the vertical range indicated. If true, how about the 'partly in range'?
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Deviz wrote:
While I got you here, I didn't quite work out what 'entirely in range' and 'partly in range' mean. I imagine the 'entirely in range' is related to the vertical range indicated. If true, how about the 'partly in range'?
Doing a quick test, it looks like the Story Height is either Entirely in Range of the Story or Partially for these options.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I see, makes sense I guess. The best is when you can customize where you want to see what, like for slabs.

Thanks heaps David
Learn and get certified!