Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Vectorial in elevation 21

ROBERT ACTON
Beginner
Hi, I'm new to AC21, after being on AC13 for many years I am adjusting ..?
I am trying to show vectorial hatching in elevation and section with no colour, just line work. Also, can I get the Vectorial hatching to show in White Model with Shadows mode. Any quick tips?
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
ROBERT wrote:
I am trying to show vectorial hatching in elevation and section with no colour, just line work.

In the elevation/section settings ...

ROBERT wrote:
Also, can I get the Vectorial hatching to show in White Model with Shadows mode. Any quick tips?

Vectorial hatching can only show in 3D if you are using the vectorial engine - not Open GL.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
ROBERT ACTON
Beginner
Thanks Barry, I didn't know I had to hit the Vectorial engine button. Its definitely a lot different to 13.
Now I just need to get the shadows back, its reverted to just a contour line... what did I click for that to happen?
Barry Kelly
In '3D Styles' where you set the OpenGL or Vectorial Engine, there are all the options for contours, shadows, etc.
These can now be saved as a 'style' (combination) to make it easier to change the settings and the style is also saved with each 3D view in the view map.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11