Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.
SOLVED!

https://bimx.graphisoft.com/ inaccessible

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I'm going crazy.
I can access it with an old eeepc under Windows 7, or with an ipad on chrome.

Impossible, under windows 10 pro 1809 17763.316 (surface), with chrome or explorer or edge
J can not access the complete page of online visualization of bimx.
I deactivated the firewall, the antivirus, the VPN, the proxy, change the DNS ... empty the caches ...

Here is the screenshot with edge with developer
[/img]]https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqioFesj-7acg9hQMuip_Rqae6uWeQ[/img]
Here is the screenshot with chrome with developer

If I go to the link
https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/Scripts/lib/gsidsso.js
I have "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

Really a big thank you to the one who will have a track.
thank you in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Has this been resolved since? Can you connect now?

If it works fine from other computers, but it doesn't work from a specific computer on the same network, from any browsers, then there must be a setting that blocks the connection to the sites, or something that sabotages the contents. If you deactivated all the firewalls and other things, but you still have issues, please send me the following: You can upload the files/texts themselves, or screenshots of them. Hopefully our developers will be able to see what's wrong based on this information.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Has this been resolved since? Can you connect now?

If it works fine from other computers, but it doesn't work from a specific computer on the same network, from any browsers, then there must be a setting that blocks the connection to the sites, or something that sabotages the contents. If you deactivated all the firewalls and other things, but you still have issues, please send me the following: You can upload the files/texts themselves, or screenshots of them. Hopefully our developers will be able to see what's wrong based on this information.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
Phew, finally, thank you, thank you thank you,
I redid all the inactivation (anti virus, firewall ...) and throw the file hosts ... and it works.
thank you again for taking the time to answer ... and give good suggestions
I look forward to having the technical opportunity to test this Bimx file sharing service on MacOS.
Today 9 september 2019 and since few months it's allways impossible on any macOS devices
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin