BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Add zone to Window and Door Schedule

Tijana
Booster

Hello

Is there a way to add a criteria to Window and Door Schedule to have the room name (zone) to which window/door belongs to?

Thanks, Tijana

4 REPLIES 4
Dave Seabury
Advocate

Tljana

You add that through the scheme settings dialog.

See attached

David

AC 19-24 Windows 10 64 bit, Dell Prercision 7820, Xeon Silver 2414R ( 12 Cores), 64 GB Ram, Quadro RTX 4000 8GB

Hi Tijana,

Yes there are a some relevant parameters available. You have the option between:

• From Zone Name/Number
  • To Zone Name/Number
  • Related Zone Name/Number (this one is a bit weird, since if more than one zone applies, than the first created one is used)
  • Colliding Zone (collision in 3D; not sure how it behaves if a door/window is colliding with more than one zone)

Best,
Bernd

Bernd Schwarzenbacher - Archicad Add-On Developer - Get Add-Ons & Archicad Tips on my Website: Archi-XT.com
Tijana
Booster

Hi David and Bernd

Thank you, that worked but for some reason zones are randomly not showing in the schedule. Sometimes some zones, sometimes other zones, without me changing anything. Not sure if it is an AC bug or if I need to do something differently. 

Also, regarding window schedule, is there a way to show frame material and whether glazing is clear or obscure?

Thanks, Tijana

For zones randomly not showing it's hard to say what the issue might be without more details. What parameters are you using now for the zones?
And also please provide screenshots.

The frame material and glazing depend on the actual window that you are using. In case you are using a window coming with the Archicad Library, then you can find the following Library Part Parameters for it:

bschwb_1-1696055514782.png

You can add these in the Scheme Settings -> Small Arrow next to "Add Fields..." -> "Library Part Parameters..."
Then first find a window you are using in the top list. And then you'll have to find the parameters in the "Available Parameters" list on the bottom left.

Hope that helps!

Bernd Schwarzenbacher - Archicad Add-On Developer - Get Add-Ons & Archicad Tips on my Website: Archi-XT.com
Learn and get certified!