Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

DESIGN OPTION SETTINGS

ELEVATE
Contributor

DESIGN OPTIONS QUESTION:      I have just started working with the new DESIGN OPTION feature in AC27 and have a graphical issue.  When the 2D or 3D objects are on the Entire Model the pen Line weights show correctly.  However, when I put something on a Design Option, the line weights are all consistent and appear thin.  If I select a wall with a thicker lineweight, you can see it highlight w/ a thickness, but looking on screen, everything is thin.  I have checked all my filters and nothing seems to effect this but the design option.   Is there a setting for show line weights for Design options?  or am I missing something?  Please see attached snapshot:  Thank you!

Operating system used: Windows 23H2

lw.png
1 REPLY 1
AllanP
Advocate

The "Fade Environment" setting will display the design options elements in hairline

Untick it to get the correct lightweight.

AllanP_1-1729205353503.png

this is just onscreen display(does not effect output)

you can also use the slider and color picker to effect color/transparency of design option elements

AllanP_2-1729205879322.png

I hope this helps.

I have been using ArchiCAD continually since ArchiCAD 4.5, 4.5.5, 5, 5.1, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 21, 22, 25, now testing 27
Member of Architalk since 2003, but missed the migration to Graphisoft.
(where have all my original posts gone?)

Setup info provided by author