Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Design Options improvement

Botonis
Advisor

Elevations and Sections give the option to zoom and select them on floorplan.

When those belong to a design option that is turned off nothing happens.

There should be a warning that this elevation/section is linked to a certain DS that is turned off. Would you like to turn it off. Similar to when adding section to a turned off layer gives the option to turn on the layer.

Otherwise, after realising that is turned off, we have to open the section/elevation and go the properties.

Greetings to all.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend

Are you sure it is just a DO problem? There is so much messed up in the linked options with 27. I just found attempts to switch a Trace reference ignored in Navigator. Using "Switch reference with active" is also giving unpredictable results.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

In Windows it works OK. I do not know about MAC.

For the moment I didn't call it a bug as it is not causing any conflict or crash. It is just something that might be an improvement.......

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.