cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Detail Tool

Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason the "Detail Indicator NCS" shows a "common brick" fill. How can I change this? The other problem is the "Rebuild from source file", once I got all my dimensions in my detail if I choose that option to show a change at the source file ALL MY DIMENSIONS GONE. Can I just choose "Rebuild Detail Drawing"? What is the diference between them?

Yamil
2 REPLIES 2
YA.H.VE wrote:
...the "Detail Indicator NCS" shows a "common brick" fill ...ALL MY DIMENSIONS GONE....
Yamil
The fill you see is the result of a hidden parameter in the script and the change in index numbers for fills. To correct the problem you have to open the library part, make the fill parameter visible and save the part. This will mean that you will have to unpack the PLA library and revert to the old way of storing the ArchiCAD library in folders. The dimensions inside a detail should be set to static dimensions. That way they won't disappear when you re-build the source view.

Solution? Workaround? You decide.

Aaron
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Aaron, I will try that.

Yamil