Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Download Original archicad pens

cocoloco
Expert

Hi! We had created couple of custom pen sets & deleted the archicad pens. We also renamed each fitting the company needs so I don't have to look for one pen for minutes. Which is why I prefer my own organization but yes, we renamed & placed custom names into origins of archicad,lol - As we all know now, archicad has dedicated number to each type of object, and even we made custom colors, we are facing issues with  objects being colored automatically as colors from our pens so constantly have to custom override those..... 

So I decided that would be best to have one pen set that origins within archicad with its own names, colors whatever... and then our custom overrides.

But since we removed the archicad original pens, I don't know where to find them and download and at the same time keep our pens? Also no, I don't want to start plain project again because our projects have custom settings that the original version doesn't have. I don't know how to explain it.. .:D

Could someone please help us out? Potentially a description of archicad each pen may be helpful.. Thank you! 

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon new

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein

Just start a new project from the delivered template.  The pens will be there.  Go to Attribute Manager to export them for import back into your other files.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Setup info provided by author