BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Export Project Notes

st
Booster

I work as the sole architect in a big construction company and everyday I make a lot of changes to several projects and that demanding workflow prevents me from using the issue-revision-changes manager which is too complex.

Instead I input those changes to the Project Notes tool. 

I would like each time I publish the updated drawings to be able to publish the Project Notes as well.

This would be great for people who doesn't use Archicad to have an easy access to the event log.

Is there any other way except the copy-paste method?

P.S......

I wonder why it 's not possible to export project notes to any kind of file (txt, xls, doc....) or at least as a worksheet to share with the rest of the team!

Thank you in advance

[AC26 5002 INT FULL • HP Z1 STATION 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700 2.10 GHz | 16,0 GB ram • Windows 11 Pro]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
practitecture
Participant

Hi ST,   you can save the project notes as a View and copy them to the Publisher set. Once it is in the publisher set, you can save it as PDF or List, as in the attached snapshot. I hope that helps. Best, Viviana

Project notes publisher.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
practitecture
Participant

Hi ST,   you can save the project notes as a View and copy them to the Publisher set. Once it is in the publisher set, you can save it as PDF or List, as in the attached snapshot. I hope that helps. Best, Viviana

Project notes publisher.png

st
Booster

Thank you Viviana! You are a boss...!

[AC26 5002 INT FULL • HP Z1 STATION 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700 2.10 GHz | 16,0 GB ram • Windows 11 Pro]
Learn and get certified!