Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Font missing from published pdfs

Anonymous
Not applicable
I updated to AC 18 and now the font that I use (Neutraface) is not visible on any of my published drawings. I have used AC and this same font since 2004 without any issues.

I can "save to pdf" through the print dialog box and the text is visible. If I use publisher, all text in Neutraface disappears from the pdfs. I changed some of the text to Times New Roman and that text is visible on published pdfs.

This is my first post because I am always able to search and find the answers I am looking for, until now. Can someone help?
21 REPLIES 21
Dave Jochum
Advocate
genarch wrote:
I just noticed the comment that the fix was "targeted for ArchiCAD 19" but I guess they missed... Sadly, I'm still on v19. I do a workaround, which I've been doing since v18, of printing to PDF. It works, but it doesn't have the convenience of the Publisher. It works, of course, by SKIPPING Graphisoft's PDF faulty engine and using Apple's 😉 Seems ridiculous to have to wait 2 versions for this to be fixed.
Actually, I should not have said it wasn't fixed in 19, as I haven't used that version since 20 was released. There may well have been an update that I'm not aware of.
Dave Jochum
J o c h u m A R C H I T E C T S http://www.jochumarchitects.com
MBP 16" (M1 Max) 64 GB•OS 13.5.2•AC 27 Silicon (latest build)
Anonymous
Not applicable
genarch wrote:
I just noticed the comment that the fix was "targeted for ArchiCAD 19" but I guess they missed... Sadly, I'm still on v19. I do a workaround, which I've been doing since v18, of printing to PDF.
I shared your grief and have done the same workaround until we upgraded. For what it's worth, I too can confirm that this is no longer an issue on version 20 and 21.