Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Funky Elevation lineweights

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I might've seen something on here before about this, but my search skills haven't turned up anything yet, so...

Q: I draw a building and then pull a Sect/Elevation. Turns out that most lines show up at a decent weight level except for... say the brick hatch. What do I need to do to get the lineweight for the hatch to be lighter than the lineweight for the corner of the wall?

This is even weirder when one Elevation shows it correctly but not the other one.
4 REPLIES 4
See attached.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
__archiben
Booster
and of course you can control it by individual sect/elev window as well, although this affects everything in the window not each hatch on its own . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, that was it (the Vectorial Hatching setting in Material Settings). I'd never dealt with that before and I don't know how it could've changed, but at least I learned something new.

I had seen the setting in the Sect/Elev setting, but that would've just created a fairly flat drawing and I was trying to stay away from that, but thanks for the idea.

Now, off with me to change the templates...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually this was posted as a tip some time ago to 'automatically' colour line drawings - just select a solid fill for a material, give it the appropriate pen colour, and when vectorial hatching is ON in your sect/ elev your drawing is coloured!