Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Graphisoft Reviewer Request for Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Am I correct in understanding that this program will only allow someone to return via email a single sheet dwf's? I do not seem to be able to redline all the drawings and email back the entire file. Also is it operator error or does one need to know the pop/smtp address of the email's reciepient? Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Virtuoso
David wrote:
Am I correct in understanding that this program will only allow someone to return via email a single sheet dwf's? I do not seem to be able to redline all the drawings and email back the entire file. Also is it operator error or does one need to know the pop/smtp address of the email's reciepient? Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Yes, single sheets only.

You have to input the email address of the recepient, of course. How else is the recipient going to receive?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
__archiben
Booster
David wrote:
Also is it operator error or does one need to know the pop/smtp address of the email's reciepient?
you only need the recipient's e-mail address, but you will need your own SMTP details. i don't know how it works over there for you, but my ISP requires that i check my mail via POP no more than 30 minutes prior to using an application that sends with my SMTP details - otherwise it will prevent the mail form being sent (spam prevention methods). could that be interfering with your mail sending?

HTH
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup