cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Layout Line Weights

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to keep a Layout Masters line weights true but toggle the drawings line weights between hairline and true? I have seen it accomplished by converting the Masters lines to fills. Is there a simpler work around?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Make a new pen set and change the line weights to desired. Toggle between pen sets for true thickness and hair line.
I like the fills for lines solution in master layouts.
I make the layout lines as very thin walls and then explode go get the fills.
I merge some of them. Some I leave as single fills so they can be moved around as needed.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve wrote:
I like the fills for lines solution in master layouts.
I make the layout lines as very thin walls and then explode go get the fills.
I merge some of them. Some I leave as single fills so they can be moved around as needed.
Great idea!

I should be able to take my existing master layout, trace the lines with the wall tool/wand, explode the walls and...presto! Why didn't I think of that?

Thanks.