cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Place multiple Renders on a Layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have a layout with a grid for drawing placement method. is an A3 split in two, so it fits two small renders.

First of all when i place 2 render views on the layout they each go to its own cell but they dont fit in the paper. I can select them both and do-- Fit to Grid Cell, they fit in the paper but now they go in the center of the paper as a whole and not their cells.

Further, i would like to drop 20 renders and get 10 layouts with 2 renders each, nicely centered in their cells.

Is this something for a wishlist?
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
It happens because when your render/drawing is bigger than cell - it takes several cells (two, four) and fits to them. So, you need first scale your render image to make smaller than a cell size and after use command - fit to grid cell.
Another good technique to place quickly drawings/renders on many layouts (when you need to place many of them with same parameters/position/scale) is first to make copy of first layout with placed drawings/renders in Publisher and after using Drawing Manager to relink your drawings/renders.
Or just select your drawing, right mouse button click, select from dropdown menu 'Link Drawing to'.