cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Print the Navigator layout List ??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello there,
i like the navigator and its new possibilities in the Archicad Version 10 very much.
But is it possible to print or copy the full list of layouts in the navigator including the index plan numbers?
I want to have a register of all plans included in my Layoutbook.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks for your help!

Tobias Nippe
PlanBConcept
3 REPLIES 3
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Document>Project Indexes>Sheet Index. Then you can use the Index Settings... button to format it. It's quite limited, but at least gets you the list you need. Then you can place this index onto a layout.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot for the quick respone,
now i managed to create a layout list in the way i wanted it.
But how exactly can I add it to one of my layouts? I cant find a place it function.

Regards,
Tobias Nippe
Plan B Concept
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
You'll need to drag it from your project map or view map into your layout book. You do this using your Organizer. This process is typical of placing many different items onto a layout, although there are different ways too, like draging and dropping directly from the navigator/organizer onto a layout, using the Drawing tool on a layout, etc.

Cheers,
Link.