Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Teamwork Send & Receive messing up automatic dimensions

In a file with composite walls I am using Automatic Dimensioning > Interior Dimensioning. I want dimensions to the core so I then go and delete the dimension points for the wall faces.

It has always worked OK but now the file got Teamworked and I am having problems: every time I Send & Receive Changes the dimension points along the dimension string shift (such as: instead of taking the core thickness they take the total thickness, or in other cases they shift to take the veneer thickness). It is baffling because it involves resuscitating dimension points I deleted, and deleting dimension points I have not deleted.

It is the first time I see this, and it is doing it very consistently. Signing out, quitting, nothing makes the problem go away. In desperation I redimension everything manually and that remains OK.

Anybody ever saw anything like this?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are your dimensions set to dimension only the core of the composite walls?
Millard wrote:
Are your dimensions set to dimension only the core of the composite walls?
No, and that would save me time in this job so I am switching immediately. But am I correct in expecting the dimensions to stay in place after Send&Receive, whichever method I have used to draw them?