Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

curved section

Anonymous
Not applicable
Greetings
Please I need urgent help, I have a curved wall that has a special pattern in it, I want to give the wall paper guy the pattern, and in order to do that I have to give him an elevation or section and elevations and sections tools does only draw straight lines and I want to draw a curved one for this curved wall !
so I tried many ways "including taking a section series for this curved wall" but couldn't find one that will give me the exactly longitude dimensions.
i will really appreciate if somone here can help me or give me any tips for making curved section for this curved wall.
Many Thanks
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks a lot guys I really appreciate your efforts, obviously you cant do such thing in archicad you have to do it manually thanks god haven't faced this problem with a big projet then it could take years to finish, but during my search I found that you can do such thing easier with revit, with the help tools of it. but damn I hate revit I am a big fan of the archicad and I really hope if there is a way to reach this software engineers to tell them about it.

thanks again