Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Autotext Help . . . ?

So I'm trying to get automatic, fool-proof revisioning and publishing established (despite ArchiCAD's efforts to the contrary) and wondered how I actually access the source of some of them to be able to utilise them. Now I know how to access the Proj...

Dimension witness lines

I've noticed that sometimes my witness lines can print out extra long for some reason. Differing from the parameters I have set. Does anyone know why this happens? Can be a little embarassing.

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hiding labels in certain views

Hi, To name windows in elevation, I am using labels showing ID. Is there a way to hide those labels in a particular view? or for specific scales? Should I use a particular type of label?

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas for simple Door and Window markers

Hi guys. I'm working at a company at the moment that does not really want to pay for a third party add on to Archicad that is suited to Australia for windows and doors. This is making things a little more difficult in documentation as they have speci...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make my zones not see through?

Hi guys, Im trying to make a airport layout map. Similar to this: http://www.christchurchairport.co.nz/media/11037/cial_a4_terminal_map_ground_floor_a4_2013_3d_v4.png I just need the zones to more solid and not see through. Cheers, John

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Segmented Marker Range

Aloha, Is there any way to segment a marker's (Elevation or Section) horizontal range. I have a building with several jogs and I only want to show the walls facing the elevation in the Exterior Elevation views. Thank you, John

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Storey Level Markers

Hi, is there anyone who can help with storey level markers overlapping in section/elevation when there is only 300mm difference between the 2 storeys that are to be labelled? Is there a way to manipulate the line and label? Sean Harrison AC 17, Windo...

Storey Levels.JPG