Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

remove title block&grid

Anonymous
Not applicable
i run ac 8.1v2 (on mac g4 powerbook with osX) and i have always had a hard time setting up a print in plotmaker. i dont have a problem printing it. the problem is the title bar and background grid. i dont want to use it. i have turned if off before but i did everything to get there and by the time i did i have no idea how i turned it off. all i want is a blank sheet to print so i can import my own title block.
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Virtuoso
Archibot wrote:
i run ac 8.1v2 (on mac g4 powerbook with osX) and i have always had a hard time setting up a print in plotmaker. i dont have a problem printing it. the problem is the title bar and background grid. i dont want to use it. i have turned if off before but i did everything to get there and by the time i did i have no idea how i turned it off. all i want is a blank sheet to print so i can import my own title block.
Make your own Master sheet (where you will create your title block), add AutoTexts (look into Book Info) and set it as default.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen