Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

skin list label - Add (non modeled) layers and auto sum

Brunomelis
Participant

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if you might find this proposal interesting:
It has to do with Archicad labels, and to be more specific, it concerns the skin list label.

This label is very useful when describing layers, but in my opinion, it could be improved.
It would be fantastic if there was the possibility to freely edit the texts and if there was an option to introduce non-modeled layers that are automatically added to the modeled layers.
This would have advantages in modeling. One could avoid modeling layers under one centimeter thick, such as all bituminous membranes and vapor barriers, but still have the correct total thickness of the element.
I know that it has been developed by some companies (in Austria for example), but to date, it is available only as a paid subscription.

I think it would be great if Graphisoft implemented it within the program and made it available in the library.

Brunomelis_0-1722339224046.pngBrunomelis_1-1722339250645.png

Operating system used: Windows

0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author