Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

What happened to Graphisoft Learn?

martin-b
Booster

Wasn't there courses on the Learn portal on indivisual tools some time ago? I mean tools like Curtain Wall, Stair Tool... Are they gone for good now or just packaged under the "Bundles"?

Also, why can't I see any "international" courses when I log in with my Graphisoft ID? What's the point of not giving me the access to them directly? Especially when our local distributor has decided to create their own courses outside of the Learn portal and my course catalogue is basically empty when I log in with my GS ID.

6 REPLIES 6
Pantelis_Ioannidis
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Martin,

You are correct that all individual tool courses and a lot more are now part of the BIM Author Program. This provides the users with the opportunity to have more content available (more than 50 hours of self-paced content in English) for less. The BIM Author Program is offered as a monthly or annual subscription and there is no limit to the amount of content one can consume during their active subscription period.

Regarding your second question, the Learn Program offering differs by country. When you log in with your Graphisoft ID, you are directed to your own country's Learn Portal. It is true that our offering in Germany is very limited for now, but we have plans to expand this in the near future.

Where is the BIM Author Program.  I tried the Menu on the site and don't see it.

Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner

I log into my portal and do not see a LEARN SITE.  Where do I find this?

Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner

Our Graphisoft Learn Program is available at https://learn.graphisoft.com/

Jp1138
Expert

Great, more suscriptions for our own good. Thank you, GS 😥

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

Makes feature free to program subscribers, moves feature's content to seperate subscription. XD

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660