Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024
SOLVED!

WISH LIST: Video to Update Global Library

iggiv
Enthusiast

I am sure that there will be a video with step by step on how to upgrade my existing library to the international library. I have tried to do the upgrade to be prepared for when the final version is released, but I do not understand what or how to do it.

I have noticed that one disadvantage is that the library is not organized within the MasterFormat USA classification, which I would like to have sorted by since I have been doing architecture in the USA for a long time.

I look forward to understanding how to do this upgrade in a clear and easy way.

22 REPLIES 22
Solution
iggiv
Enthusiast

Not to worry. I have completed the transition of my Library.

One of the best script/code editors around is Microsoft Visual Studio.

It's free and has schemas for all sorts of things, including JSON (Javascript Object Notation). I'm using it for Python. 

Archicad 27 UKI | OS X 12.7.1 Monterey
Solution
iggiv
Enthusiast

I have finally completed the modification of my template and favorites manually. It took me 5 days, but I am happy to have cleaned all error reports of missing library elements, textures, etc., without using the migration library.

I am ready to start using AC28 when it becomes available. So far, I have experienced minimal crashes, and they only occurred when browsing for external files. Having completed the template, I believe I no longer need to perform these searches, so I am considering migrating to AC28 and discontinuing the use of AC27.

I have 1-2 more weeks before starting the new project, and I will make my decision then.

Thank you all for your help and input. I am closing this issue as solved.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!