Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

β€ŒπŸŽ‰ Welcome to the 2024 Technology Preview β€ŒπŸŽ‰

Ilona Jasenszky
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Technology Preview Community, 

Thank you for joining our Technology Preview Program. We’re thrilled to have you on board again this year. 

Now that you have access, it's time to unleash your creativity and explore the future of Archicad. We encourage you to:

• Become a Test Pilot: Push the boundaries of the new features. Experiment and see how they impact your workflow. 
  • Be Our Feedback Hero: Your insights are vital! Report bugs you find, share your first impressions of the new features, and join the discussion forums. 
  • Shape the Future of Archicad: Your participation directly influences the next version. 

Join our Technology Preview Webinar on July 10, explore the detailed agenda by clicking here, and sign up for the Archicad 28 Upgrade Training.

Let's Improve Archicad 28 Together! 

Ilona Jasenszky

Manager, Release and Program Management

20 REPLIES 20

Hi all,

Hers's the part in the TP webinar showing you how to get the cloud license for Archicad 28 TP Ver.

https://youtu.be/DUGTKviwyHk?si=Zd4AeJXE7WP5gjty

mqdefault.jpg

 

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB
Spencer Browne
Contributor

Thank you for having me, although I've gotten off to a bit of a slow start due to previously planned vacations out of the country, I'm back now and will be diving in.  Wish me luck!!

My beta version does not seem to have many library items and especially the US library so I can test opening a v26 file. Also, how do we update the beta?

Archislave

archicad 26.0 US, M2 Macbook Air

I'd like to know this answer also.  I am a good test as I am new and it does not install cleanly then a market is lost.

Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner

Hi @archislave,

Sorry if I don’t know about Beta version as I’ve installed only TP version.

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB
Lux
Contributor

Hi there,

Is there a new features and or patch notes anywhere for AC28 TP?

I am new to this whole process, so it would be good to know what the major features are, so we can test accordingly.

Regards

@Lux wrote:

Is there a new features and or patch notes anywhere for AC28 TP?

Read these articles.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Technology-Preview/tkb-p/Technology-Preview-2024tkb-b...

And follow this link in the first post here to access the training program on the Learn portal.

https://learn.graphisoft.com/visitor_catalog_class/show/84402?utm_source=gs_community&utm_medium=com...

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Beta has finished.

This is Tech Preview - basically an extended beta if you like but open to anyone.

All libraries are included with the installation program.

Old library objects are not migrate-able, you have to load the old library if you want to continue using that in your old files.

28 is essentially a start with a new template and library if you want to move ahead with 28.

You can open and use old files but you need to load the old libraries and not the new Global Libraries.

Best not to mix the two as it will get confusing.

For example you can load the new Global Libraries and the old Migration Libraries.

This will allow you to see and use the old objects but new objects you place will be from the new global Library.

They are not the same objects and you will have a double up of options in the Model View Options - one set for the old libraries and one set for the new.

So keep old jobs using the old libraries (but you can work on them in 28).

And start new jobs with a new 28 template and the new libraries.

Do not mix the two together.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thanks Barry,

I will look into it later on today.

Cheers

HI Archiclave

You cannot upgrade the Beta. You will need to uninstall the Beta and then install the Technology Preview

Cheers

AC6 till current
PC and Mac

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!