I just bought the 3Dconnexion Mouse wireless.
In Archicad it jumps when I move in any direction.
It works fine in Rhino, Sketchup and also in the 3Dconnexion 3d model test.
It doesn't depend on the detail of the model.
See the link of the video attached.
As you can see in the video the ucs reference compares during the visualization because the moving is interrupted and the result is a no smooth experience. The model is a cube in wireframe.
I'm not able to open the Radial Menu (RM Menu) using the 3Dconnexion buttons.
Tested in AC 24, 23, 20 with the same issue.
I tried to work on many setting without any improvement:
- Application - open low resolution
- Reduce all the option in Open GDL
- Reduce all the option in Work Environment
- Reduce the window
- Reduce monitor resolution.
- Change Overall speed in 3Dconnexion ARCHICAD setting
- Connect directly the mouse with the cable without the wireless
- Type in Monitor the code "sudo killall -STOP -c usbd" to avoid problem in USB alimentation
- Turn off internet connection
- Turn off other software
- Turn off spyware software
- Remove other USB Device
Someone else had the same problem?
MAC OS - Catalina 10.15.7
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
2,5 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
MacBook M1 Max 64GB- OS X 12.2.1 - Archicad 25 https://www.archiradar.it/en/