BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

:? ArchiCAD on Mac os X 10.4, not launching!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I installed ArchiCAD Student version on Mac osX in 10.4 tiger. I didn't have any problem with install. When i try to launch the application, it is starting to launch then i have a grey screen regarding the copyrights/ rights of student version. There's no next or ok or any button on this window, I click on it and ArchiCAD closes.
I reinstall, check key id and everything, all working. but same problem, launches, grey screen and closes!!
I tried to look in help, the is a news about hotfix for tiger version of Mac, but i can't find any link to download those hotfixes!!

Can someone tell me, please, if i need another application, or where to find those hotfixes if it is related to my problem, or what i need to do.....

I have a project to submit, so a quick answer would be must appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
bongo_bong2 wrote:
Hi,

I installed ArchiCAD Student version on Mac osX in 10.4 tiger. I didn't have any problem with install. When i try to launch the application, it is starting to launch then i have a grey screen regarding the copyrights/ rights of student version. There's no next or ok or any button on this window, I click on it and ArchiCAD closes.
I reinstall, check key id and everything, all working. but same problem, launches, grey screen and closes!!
I tried to look in help, the is a news about hotfix for tiger version of Mac, but i can't find any link to download those hotfixes!!

Can someone tell me, please, if i need another application, or where to find those hotfixes if it is related to my problem, or what i need to do.....

I have a project to submit, so a quick answer would be must appreciated.
What is your ArchiCAD language version & Language setting on your OSX?? I had the same problem when I launch ArchiCAD International version while system language is set to Korean on my OSX. The problem solved when I change the language to English on OSX.
Learn and get certified!