Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 11 error...(Polygon has less than 3 verticles.)

Anonymous
Not applicable
"polygon has less than 3 verticlals at line 239 in the 3d script of the WallHoleCUt.gsm"

Thats the error msg I suddenly got, iv never had this problem with archicad in the past, this is the 1st time iv used archicad 11 though (on my mac) and I have just lost hours of work.

Basically, the plans remain in the 2d view, but when I try to open the 3d window that msg appears and the screen is blank.

It crashed on me early on also when I tried to save, my work vanished but I didnt get that error msg.

Can any1 shed any light on this, cheers....
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't help with your problem, but I believe the message might be "Polygon has less then 3 VERTICIES". If a polygon had two verticies it would be a line. If only one vertex, its a dot.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
DJAB wrote:
"polygon has less than 3 verticlals at line 239 in the 3d script of the WallHoleCUt.gsm"
If you check line 239 of the script you can see what command was there and what variables it was using. Probably one of these variables is set in a way that the result is not a polygon (maybe the result is a rectangle with one side of it being zero or something).
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27