Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Details In Archi-CAD 10.

Anonymous
Not applicable
When creating a Detail using the detail marker TEXT and or section,elevation,zone information is not available. Has any one figured out any trick to make text in the plan show up and be associative? I know i could always copy the text in to the detail but i am just asking for a change order if that gets overlooked in the future.
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
saulsloan wrote:
When creating a Detail using the detail marker TEXT and or section,elevation,zone information is not available. Has any one figured out any trick to make text in the plan show up and be associative? I know i could always copy the text in to the detail but i am just asking for a change order if that gets overlooked in the future.
This is now possible in 11.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
TomWaltz
Participant
Karl wrote:
saulsloan wrote:

Karl
zone information is?
Tom Waltz
Karl Ottenstein
TomWaltz wrote:
Karl wrote:
saulsloan wrote:

Karl
zone information is?
Yes...in terms of the zone stamp (all text/graphics) and the zone fill.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
TomWaltz
Participant
Oh, I totally misread it. I thought he meant that he wanted to detail to know what Zone it was in.
Tom Waltz