Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Is there a bug with interior elevation and IFC imported data

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have imported an ifc file of mechanical plant into my model and the interior elevation views do not show the imported ifc file information but the section view does show the ifc imported data.

Can you help
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Is the Hide Cut Elements checkbox checked under the Cut Element category in the Model Display panel of the Interior Elevation Settings Dialog?
If yes, try to uncheck it.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Is the Hide Cut Elements checkbox checked under the Cut Element category in the Model Display panel of the Interior Elevation Settings Dialog?
If yes, try to uncheck it.
Laszlo
Many thanks for your response.

The Hide Cut Elements checkbox is unchecked

regards

Chris Tebbutt
AC16
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Then I would compare the settings of the Section and the Interior Elevation to see if there are any difference.
I would also check whether the elemenst become visible when you set the Vertical Range of the Interior Elevation to Unlimited.
Also, if you saved a View for the Interior Elevation and you double-click the View to activate the Interior Elevation, then I would check its settings, e.g. the Layer Combination used (is the Layer of those imported elements visible?) or the Partial Structure Display or the Renovation Filter. All these three may cause certain element to not be visible.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Then I would compare the settings of the Section and the Interior Elevation to see if there are any difference.
I would also check whether the elements become visible when you set the Vertical Range of the Interior Elevation to Unlimited.
Also, if you saved a View for the Interior Elevation and you double-click the View to activate the Interior Elevation, then I would check its settings, e.g. the Layer Combination used (is the Layer of those imported elements visible?) or the Partial Structure Display or the Renovation Filter. All these three may cause certain element to not be visible.
Laszlo

many thanks for your suggestion. When I made the vertical range unlimted, all the objects appeared.
problem solved