Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

View Sets disappearing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Could anybody help me, I am working in Teamwork on ArchiCAD 9, I have created several view sets for elevations and sections. Yet for some reason they have disappeared, I can view all the remaining view sets fine, but not the sections and elevations. This has happened twice now and I am concerned as to what else is being deleted for some unknown reason.

Any help would be great.

One more thing, does anybody know why some of my teammates can't create view sets, the option is greyed out even if they have all layers and all stories??

Thanks

Tom
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
View-sets can be tricky with teamwork. Ideally all view sets are established before sharing the project. Inevitably there will be additional view sets you will need and these should be made when the team leader is signed in with exclusive access. Someone might correct me since it has been a few years since I have actively been using teamwork.
Chadwick
Newcomer
I just recently ran into this same problem, the thread that I had started can be found here: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=10399

From what I gather from searching the forum, only team leaders can create views and what causes them to disappear from time to time is the team leader changing from different users. There are some workarounds that I've found on the forums but nothing that would permanently fix this. Its been the same for me, sections and elevations disappear.
RA 2012 x64, Piranesi 6 Pro, Sketchup 8, Windows 7 Pro x64, Intel Core i7, 10GB RAM, ATI Radeon Mobile 5870