Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Warning! Errors &&^%#&$^%#@&^

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone seen these before?

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Happens whenever I try to render anything in the file: 'Invalid function call in engine' comes first followed by his friend.

Mike
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason the issue suddenly went away.

The last thing I changed before it righted itself was the size of the render window, somehow it was set at 32x32, but when I reset it at 32x32 it did not result in the same errors. So I dont really know what happened.

New issue now: I have been working along in a different project, placing a lot of IE markers for wet area details etc. I like to use marker 6 with the solid coloured triangle around the circle of the marker head. Out of no where, I realise the marker head is not showing black any more, but is now showing white, on further inspection I realise that all background fills for all elements/objects/walls are now acting as transparent!!!

What the hell is this?!?!?!?! I cannot afford to lose any more time on this, so please if anyone has any ideas, help me out.....

Mike
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
fuzzymike2002 wrote:
New issue now: I have been working along in a different project, placing a lot of IE markers for wet area details etc. I like to use marker 6 with the solid coloured triangle around the circle of the marker head. Out of no where, I realise the marker head is not showing black any more, but is now showing white, on further inspection I realise that all background fills for all elements/objects/walls are now acting as transparent!!!
Mike:

Look at Model View Options > Override Fill Display > Override Drafting Fills.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David,

I did check this out before, but no luck!!!! I cant figure it out!!

Im worried the file is corrupted as I didnt do anything apart from insert another IE marker, then boom!!! all walls, columns, markers etc now have transparent background fills!!!

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK im only laughing at this because I thought this file, which has had 160+ man hours put into it, had become corrupted!!!

Solution: turned trace off!!!

HAhahahahHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAA, phew!!!!

Mike