Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

0 MB Libraries?

Patrick M
Advisor

I've tried relinking, deleting and replacing, delete reload add back, delete from local data and add back... I checked the server manager and they are not 0mb

what would cause this?

Screen Shot 2024-07-24 at 4.11.58 PM.png

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2
2 REPLIES 2
Xandros
Expert

Have you just tried deleting it via the library manager?

I suggest you switch to Teamwork > Project > Local Data Manager, choose the 0 Bytes libraries and delete them there.

Xandros_0-1721892332199.png

Afterwards switch back to your library manager and click Reload & Apply. It should try redownloading the libraries from the source

ArchiCAD 27 GER / Win10
Intel i9-9900K / 64GB RAM / nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

I ended up doing a local data/cache purge, but had to follow that through with all people connecting to the file. Something in the file was not allowing the libraries to connect properly (that were loaded to their local data already, and were running in other files on those computers just fine).

Just deleteing them from the local data manager didn't even clean it up for every computer. I needed to run a full prefs clean up.

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2