Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

3-Compartment Sink

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've looked and I'm pretty sure I looked everywhere, but I can't find a basic three-compartment, stainless-steel sink used by restaurants and industry the world over. Is it missing or do I keep over looking it?

I've been using a hacked version for the last few years but it's crappy and would be so much better if it were a real part.

Or does anyone know of a 3rd party that might have one? A good one and not an incomplete mess?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you an interior designer or something? With that much flexibility it would tak some time to plan how to make it, and development experience is needed I think. Aren't there anywhere you could buy it?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not an interior designer but I do a lot of restaurants and institutions.

I was looking around the link that jocontreras provided (thanks, btw, not quite what I was looking for but as it happens there is an object in that set I need) and there is another object in there that looks to be as close to what I was hoping for as possible.

http://www.objectsonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=1353

It's a parametric steel sink that does most of what I was hoping for. @$17 I'm willing to give it a try.

All the work into designing a proper part and the fact that I don't know GDL scripting is why I started to ask if anyone had one or knew of one that was available. I can imagine this would be quite a bit of work and I'm really happy the linked object looks so promising.

Thanks for offering advice.